Thursday, February 18, 2010

Saying CIAO to the One-Upper.

We all have them. "One Uppers" as I like to call it.

You make a simple comment on how you had a wonderful day, and that person chimes in with, "Oh my GOD. So did I. I bought a brand NEW car, my husband made me DINNER, and I went ona shopping spree."

And immediately you think to yourself... Not: "Wow. My day wasn't that great afterall."

...instead you think, "Wow. What a complete ASS you just made out of yourself." And everyone sits back and shakes their head.

So yeah. I have a One Upper. And today was the last straw. I took some photos today that I was VERY proud of. And they have the audacity to post a comment saying, "This looks just like a photo so-and-so, a local photographer, took and she's WONDERFUL.... Your picture is good."

WOW. Really? If that was intended to be a COMPLIMENT, you really failed. Funny you won't compliment my photos (which I'm not asking you to), YET, You actually message me asking what camera I use, photo editing software, tips, tricks, etc. Honey, please. I know I'm not some amazing photographer. I just do it because it's a passion that I LOVE. And either you've got it; or you don't. I'm sorry that you don't.

Why am I venting here? Because... It's MY BLOG. Yeah, I'm lashing out... But trust me, this is a LIFETIME of anger I'm letting out. Quite calmly. I could one-up this person til the cows come home. Because she's a horrid mother, egocentric, a pill-popper, a compulsive liar. But no, I shall bite my tongue. Don't worry, following this post comes happiness, photos from today, etc. But I just had to let this out. You know who you are; as you read my blog. And quite frankly... You're an ass. Good luck with your life that you make out to be SOOOOO much greater than everyone elses, as we will never compare to your greatness. And don't waste your time contacting me. I'm busy being miserable that I'll never be YOU. (hahahahhahaa... no.)