Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another HOT Day.

It's been miserably hot this month. Around 95 degrees everyday. I'm really dreading July and August. YIKES!

Last night Chayce went home with Grandpa after VBS so he hasn't been home all day. Leighton still came over so we (Jon and I) took her to the pool. She had fun! I don't mind the heat nearly as much as long as I'm somewhere close to the water (pool or beach).

Last night I bought some crazy bright eye shadows. The VBS theme is very celestial. "Outer Space" themed. I don't feel like dressing up like a martian or some other funky looking space person like most of the leaders are, so I just play up my makeup and do some super dramatic looks.
Monday I did teal and purple.
Last night I did teal and bright blue.
Tonight I'm doing Coral and yellow.
Tomorrow I may do Coral and Blue.
I bought a crazy 4-color thing of eyeshadow by covergirl called "Tropical Fusion".

NEVER thought I'd see the day I'd buy these colors. LOL but they look pretty neat at night time and fit the dramatic theme. They're fun to play with that's for sure! And I make sure to foil them so they're extra bright. If I was thinking I'd have taken pictures each night, but forgot. Oh well! ;)