Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Productive Day

Yesterday was a very productive day for Jon and myself. I'm excited to announce that right now we are the new Youth Leaders at our church!

God lead and guide us in the direction you see best.

The wedding invitations are in process right now as well! I'm actually having fun doing them, and VERY glad I opted to do them myself. Not only is the price probably 1/8th of what I'd pay for a company to do them, but I know they're coming out EXACTLY how I want. And being a perfectionist, I can happily say they will come out perfectly. Here's a photo of the beginning process. Black cardstock, the wording is on white cardstock which will be stuck with adhesive to the black cardstock. Once this is done I will tie in a piece of red satin ribbon right above the white cardstock. The invitations will be in red envelopes. The RSVP's have been drawn up and they will be printed in the next day or 2 as well. All the invitations and RSVP's should be made and sealed in the next 2 days!

I edited some information out of the invitations for privacy reasons. But here's your sneak peek.