Monday, June 8, 2009

An Insane Monday

Today has been one of the most stressful days of the year. I'm not going to elaborate. Just take it as it is.

I met one of the Caterers we're talking to about the wedding today. She was super sweet and gave me so many options. Not like I need them, I know what I want. But I'm very happy with what she quoted me and what she has to offer us!

Chayce and I battled the rain and did the grocery shopping in near record time.
shopping cart Pictures, Images and Photos
We were in and out in literally an HOUR! (Keep in mind we do 2 wks. of shopping at a time) So I was very proud of his good behavior and how quick we managed to do everything. (Tempting him with a lollipop the entire trip helped as well. But he did earn it today!)

I need a hot shower and a fluffy pillow now.