Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A record breaking morning...

...Chayce took 1 HOUR to eat 2 freaking bowls of cereal today. Geez!!! He's usually such a quick eater, but I kept having to say, "eat, son.... Chayce... eat please! If you're done you may get down." Then he'd say, "No. I'm still eating." LOL

Oh well!

Well not only did the Pats win last night, they completely smashed the Broncos. It got so pitiful, I fell asleep halfway through the 4th quarter of the game. It was a beautiful thing. LOL

I'm completely bored out of my mind and need something to do later today. Jon's off at 4pm, so maybe a trip to Barnes and Noble would be nice. I need OUT of the house and see some daylight. ;)

CSM is doing great. We hit our goal of 50 members during the first month. But what's even BETTER, is we hit our goal in only 3 weeks and exceeded it. We have 52 registered members now. What a blessing! We are about to break the top 5 on the top 100 mommy sites, as well. We are #6 with right at 1100 votes. So, if you don't join, then be a good friend to me... Scroll to the bottom of the forum and Click the "vote" icon! You can vote up to 50 times a day. (hehe)

WELL, I'm going to attempt to take some pictures of Chayce in his halloween costume today and hopefully post them on here. He's Spiderman this year! He's very excited to say the least. The thing fits awkward though. The hat for it is almost too big, but the little mask is too small. But the costume itself fits. WEIRD! Guess I can give it a shot and make it work somehow ;)