Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Coffee Withdrawls

I SERIOUSLY need some coffee right now. I went in the kitchen to whip up some homemade mocha frappuccinos to find out we left the 10 lb. bag of ice in the sink all night! So I have no ice to mix it with. ACK! So I feel like a real winner.

Coffee Shop Moms is getting new members by the day, which is great! Very exciting to meet new women like me. WOO HOO!!!

I did see the BEST idea EVER though for the wedding reception. I doubt we'll do it, because we're already giving out chocolate as a favor, but isn't this such a creative idea? It's a candy buffet!



And I saw this idea, which is really cute.



Some candies at the guestbook table. We probably won't use the candy buffet idea, as most hotels are VERY picky about allowing outside food in. But it's a good idea if we throw a Christmas party or something too!

Not much to ramble about today. Just a typical Wednesday I guess.