Saturday, October 18, 2008

Test Driving...

Well, today I test drove 3 different SUV's.

The first, and my favorite of the 3, was the 2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor. It is AMAZING. But doesn't get good gas mileage at all which makes me nervous.


Then I drove a Saturn Vue. We currently drive a Saturn Ion, which we love, so I wouldn't mind driving a vue.


Right now, I'm driving a 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander. I think I'd opt for the '08 though. They're letting us keep it overnight and bring it back tomorrow.


This is seriously the hardest decision EVER! I still want to try driving...

-Nissan Murano
-Nissan Rogue
-Ford Explorer
-Ford Escape

I LOVE the Saturn Outlook, but they're a bit out of our price range. But it was simply AMAZING. I didn't drive it. Just drooled over it a bit, LOL. If anyone out there has an SUV reccomendation, comment with it please! :) We have until February-ish before we choose and purchase one, so we'll spend a few months of test driving to find exactly what we want.