Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Weaknesses

Right now I have a few shows that I absolutely HAVE to see (and are set up to DVR). This is the time of year when Television seriously takes over my life, because all of my favorite shows have new seasons/episodes!

1. Intervention

intervention Pictures, Images and Photos

This show is simply amazing on so many levels. Each episode I'm guaranteed to be shocked, and to cry like a baby. Each person has a different life story and each episode keeps me locked to it!

2. American Idol

american idol logo Pictures, Images and Photos

Anyone who knows ME knows this show and the next one on my list I'm ADDICTED TO! [No pun intended, following the Intervention show comments]

3. Hell's Kitchen

Hells Kitchen Pictures, Images and Photos
I love cooking. I love Gordon Ramsay. Plain and simple.

4. The Tyra Banks Show

Tyra SHow Pictures, Images and Photos
I've watched almost every episode since it's premiere *September 2005*! I love Tyra's show. Each episode is something totally new and different *unlike most other talk shows these days*.