Friday, February 20, 2009

Today's "chore".

So usually every Friday I spend the day cleaning, organizing, and taking care of anything I can because on the weekends we're never home. I don't clean EVER on the weekends.

Anyways, earlier this week I spent a full day cleaning my house top to bottom, and doing every stitch of laundry we own. So I'm caught up on my housework, YAY!

Today I did find something that annoys me I need to do! Ya'll know I'm a cooking fanatic. Well, if you saw my huge recipe box you'd probably freak out on how MANY I actually have. All of my recipes are hand-written, and at the moment VERY unorganized. They're all in one box, not sorted at ALL.

I just bought a printer last weekend (didn't hook it up til last night), and Im going to go through every recipe, type it up, print it out and organize them! I suppose I should start soon. I have approx. 200 recipes. They range from things like dips/dressings/marinades to cakes.

I really want them to be neatly printed, easy to read and CLEAN. My recipes look rough because I spill stuff on them when I'm cooking, LOL! So that's today's task. Lord help me!

Oh yeah, I forgot to share.... This is the printer I got.

I LOVE it!!! :)
It's a Canon Pixma ip2600