Friday, January 30, 2009

Stupid Dog.

Our friends have a Yorkie. He's the most hyperactive, HORNY little dog I've ever seen in my life. He's really just a bad-mannered dog. I never allow them to bring him to my house. Well last night they invited us for dinner and dessert and wanted us to bring Reese. I told them OK, but I don't want their dog exposed to her (He'd hump my baby like crazy!!!).

Well sure enough they had their dog out all night. All he did was torment Reese. She wanted no part of it.

Well about an hour before we left, Reese was laying next to me, and their dog had his nose so far up her butt I'm surprised she didn't bite him. Chayce walked over to pet Reese on the head, and within a split second their stupid mutt lunged toward chayce and BIT HIM IN THE FACE!



I was BEYOND furious because all night i'd told them their dog was getting annoying. Chayce was bleeding like crazy, but "luckily" it was just 2 small teeth marks on his lip. Yep. Their dumb little mutt bit my baby boy on his freaking MOUTH!

They gave us his paperwork to show us he's up to date on his shots, we cleaned chayce's mouth out, gave him some benadryl.... It was just a bad situation. I love my friends to pieces, but their dog. Not so much. Lucky for them, I bit my tongue and handled things properly. If I'd done it how I FELT that dog would've been drop-kicked outta the 2nd story window.
We were told he'd be CRATED for the evening. But they let him out to roam! WTF?!
Someone talks sh** about you... Oh well.
Someone rear-ends your car... It can be fixed.
Someone/something hurting my KID... HELL NO!