Monday, January 12, 2009

Talk about being Bummed Out.

All good things must come to an end, but this is just ridiculous.

I jumped through so many hoops to find the "perfect" pet for Chayce. Well, here we are. And I'm very obviously allergic to our dog.

I haven't owned a dog in about 4 years. I was never allergic to animals before, had many pets as a kid. But since giving birth to Chayce I guess I've developed an allergy/sensitivity to pets and their dander. I tried to ignore it until the past few days, I can't even have the dog in my lap without my eyes itching.

This really is heartbreaking. I don't WANT to get rid of the dog, but for the sake of my health I need a hypoallergenic dog. A breed such as: Maltese, Shih Tzu, Yorkie, Poodle, etc.

I found a Yorki-Poo online today and I'm waiting on a response. But I'm really attatched to Tiki and hate to let him go. But why have a pet that you cant even hold?! I really didn't know I even had a pet allergy. I'm totally bummed out right now...