Thursday, April 9, 2009

3 Day Countdown!

Easter is only 3 days away, which means the next few days will be quite fun-filled around here!

Jon and I are both in the church's Easter Production. Jon's playing the part of the Roman Soldier at the crucifixion. I'm singing in the music performance. So, waking up today with an EXTREMELY sore throat isn't a good sign for me. Worst case scenario I'll just go back to do percussion instead of singing. But I'd like to sing, as I'm the only Alto voice up on the stage (continuously on every song).

Anyways, today I'm going to do a little craft with Chayce and Leighton. Spring flower baskets!

I'll post them after they're done.
Tomorrow we're painting ceramic easter eggs and baking easter cupcakes.
Saturday is the big Egg Hunt at the church.
And of course Easter is Sunday.