Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool's Day!

It just never gets old. Every year people still fall for the old April Fools stuff. I've already got about 15 people today.
I did the infamous (amongst us women) "Pregnancy" joke with my friend who falls for it every single year.

Then with about 15 others I sent a mass text message to them. Everyone knows Jon's awaiting the news of his job transfer this week. So I sent everyone this message:

"Jon just received E-mail confirmation for his job transfer. However, the BIG news is his transfer will be to Dallas, TX!"

All of them fell for it! Mwahahaha....

I woke up and got an early start on my April Fool's cupcakes to fool Jon and Chayce at dinner tonight. I posted the link to them the other day. I make a great vegetarian meatloaf recipe, so I used that as the "cake" and mashed potaotes with some food coloring for the "icing". The joke will begin when he gets home tonight and I tell him I haven't had a chance to make dinner yet because we were making cupcakes. Then get him to try one! We'll see if it works or not! They do look awfully deceiving! What do YOU think?