Friday, April 3, 2009

What a DAY!

The past 24 hours have been nothing short if chaos!

Yesterday I shut down Coffee Shop Moms to add some new features (ishop, a credit system, etc.) and that took all day (and I'm STILL working on it today).

Well about 5pm last night we're sitting down having dinner and all the electricity goes out.

I started looking outside, and noticed no one else had their lights on or anything either. Jon asked a neighbor and he said his was out as well. Luckily we had plans to be at the church last night, but on our way out of our community we noticed some idiot jumped the curb out on the main street and crashed in a huge power box. We later found out this box controls our entire community and the outage affected approx 3,000 people! We were without power from 5pm last night until almost 5am today.

MISERABLE!

So I didn't have my girls on CSM to chat with and now freaking electricity! It was craziness.

We DID get our Easter Card photos taken yesterday right before the power issue, and I'm going today to get them printed and start assembling them. Tonight is a friend's birthday party and with my crazy schedule this week I haven't had a chance to buy a gift so Chayce and I are about to head out to do that. GEEZ!!!!

I need a BREAK already and it's only Friday morning. *faint* Luckily, we got some good Easter shots. Woo Hoo!