Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Things that have made me Laugh

I swear, the past month I've seen so many movies, and heard so many things that got me to laugh, I just have to share a few of them. Enjoy!

1. "I love you so much, it's retarded."

2. "No, venti is twenty. Large is large. In fact, tall is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations, you're stupid in three languages. " -Role Models

3. "No, I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3. " -Role Models

4. "I'm gonna come off the groud, Imma hit you so hard."

5. "When life gives you lemons, just say 'F*** the lemons,' and bail. " -Forgetting Sarah Marshall

6. "I had someone tell that they did not eat meat, but they would eat chicken. I was like,' is it a rubber chicken?' "

7. "How about you have a couple shots and drive home.."

8. "Don't hit kids. No seriously, they have guns now."

9. "When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die."