Thursday, April 2, 2009

Unintentionally Procrastinating

So I'm always one to get things done wayyy ahead of time. WELL, I've been needing to take our Easter photos and make the cards to send out. Unforunately, it's been raining most of the week.

It's good for us because we need it, but I need it to let up so we can get these freakin' pictures snapped!

Luckily a friend of mine offered to come by this afternoon and take a few of ALL of us. Then I can take the shots of Chayce and Jon w/ Chayce.

Hopefully we can get the photos done today, I can make the cards this weekend, and mail them out Monday. So everyone will get them by easter. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

***

ETA: Jon TOTALLY fell for the cupcake joke!!! He wasn't paying attention and unwrapping it while rambling about work. Then when he held it up to his mouth he goes, "Wait. What is this?" I told him to try it and he was very surprised. But LOVED them. Ended up eating 5! LOL!