Thursday, November 20, 2008

A comfy, cozy kinda day.

We've had our "cold" weather for almost a week now, and I'm totally enjoying every second of it! I love getting to bundle up in warm clothes, enjoying the crisp air. This morning we lit up the firepit and let it smolder and burn all morning.




Of course, what fun is the firepit without... S'MORES?! So, of course, we had to roast some marshmallows and make some. One of Chayce's favorite things to do. Mine too! Yummm...

Thanksgiving is at my house this year, and I just found out last night one of my sisters is coming (I wasn't expecting her.) with her husband. So I have to run out later and grab 2 more of the cloth black napkins and napkin rings at Bed, Bath and Beyond. While I'm out I'm going to look at some white, square, serving platters to match my dishes. I found some at Ross and BB&B for amazing prices (under $10/ea!) So I'm sure I'll come home with a few of those tonight as well.