Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Monday Ramblings

I woke up and it was 45 degrees outside. Brr... It feels much like Autumn today!

My weekend went very well! Saturday Chayce and I ventured down to Vero Beach. Shopped at the outlet stores and the mall down there. Visited Target here in Melbourne and in Vero. I found the camera I want for Christmas!

The Canon SX110IS

Photobucket


A 9.0 mpx with 10x opitcal zoom. I played around with it all weekend and I really want one! My DREAM is the Nikon d40 but that can wait a bit.

I knew a "cold" front was moving in this weekend and when I went through Chayce's closet I realized he had NO short sleeve shirts. Sure, he has hoodies/sweaters but no light short sleeve shirts. Not to mention, he's getting to tall for his pants and needs more of those too. SO, mommy hooked him up. He got 5 new shirts, 4 new pants, a robe, a pair of shoes and the CUTEST slippers EVER. They're little football slippers. He loves them. So do I!



Needless to say, I think he's good for this winter! Now it's just a matter of getting his Christmas gifts. What do you get a child that seriously has EVERYTHING?! He did outgrow his football jerseys, so we're going to be getting him some more. Jon wants to get him some baseball stuff: Bat, glove, ball (Not sure why, Chayce could care less about that dumb sport. LOL)... Of course a Christmas isn't complete without some Hot Wheels! And he's getting the Wall-E DVD as well. WHICH COMES OUT TOMORROW! It seems as though he'll get a bunch of small items this year rather than a few large items, which is fine I guess.

Next week is Thanksgiving! Where did this year go? Seriously. I will be hosting Thanskgiving at my house for the 2nd year in a row. I went out and bought some nice cloth napkins and napkin rings at Bed, Bath and Beyond [That store is a Godsend] this weekend. My dining room is black and white, keep that in mind. Our plates are white (and square), so this is what I got...



That was about it for my Weekend Escapade of shopping. Yesterday I met up with my family, did some browsing with them, had lunch, then we all got together to watch the football game.

My Pack kicked some Bears ASS yesterday, which is all that mattered to ME. Mwahaha...

Dallas defeated Washington, which I'm NOT happy about. What was up with the bullcrap touchback call? Lame... That whole game was just ridiculous. But whatever. Dallas cheats and wins again. Play the game RIGHT, boys!

Anywhoo, today is just a typical Monday I guess! Going to try and keep it a chill week because next week is the busiest week of my year.

Thanksgiving. Black Friday. Jon's Birthday. Shopping. Yikes!