Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally Friday

Today I'm going to use our last little pumpkin to make some homemade pumpkin puree. No clue how I'm gonna do it yet, as I've never done it before, but guess there's one way to learn. hehe... Need some pumpkin puree to make some more pumpkin bread! We're having friends over for dinner tomorrow night (Chayce's godparents) and I want to whip up some pumpkin bread to send home with them.
Just glad the week is over!
How about those Jets last night?! Beat New England in OT! Favre is HOT this year... I bet he can take those Jets to the Super Bowl. If the Pack can't make it, then I'm sure as heck hoping to see Favre do great.
Photobucket
NY JETS: 7-3
Watch them go to the Super Bowl. Then watch the Packers coach kick himself in the ass for not taking Favre back, LOL. They have serious potential. New England is overrated, and we can see that now that Brady is out. Mwahahaha... GO FAVRE!