Monday, November 10, 2008

I FOUND ONE!!!

I've been trying to find a Brett Favre, Green Bay Packers jersey IN GREEN since he "retired" last year. Last night ended my search. It never crossed my mind that I know someone that works in a sports store in our mall. I wandered in and happened to ask (not expecting a positive answer), but he happened to have some in Youth sizes! So I got a Youth XL and it fits perfectly. (I did find some online. But they were either the white jerseys, or they were XXXL adult sizes.) I'm SO hyped my search is over. And just in time... 26 days until I fly to Green Bay. It totally just made my week.. my month... heck, I don't even care about Christmas gifts anymore. LOL! *Excuse the stupid expression on my face. Chayce was running amuck in the store. He thought he was in Heaven!*




Today is my dreaded Grocery Shopping Day. *Every other monday*... It's so hectic! But I like trying new meals... This time around I'll be making Mushroom Risotto one night. I made it once like a year ago, we loved it, but for some reason I just never made it again. I also found a Vegetarian Meatloaf recipe that I've made a few times that Chayce LOVES so I'm making. Gotta keep trying new things, right?!



I'm about to make some of my infamous Deep Fried Pickles. YUMM! (And don't knock 'em til you've tried 'em) I'm going to fry up some Mozarella Sticks too. Chayce LOVES Mozarella Sticks.



Seems like a typical Monday so far. I'm just grinning ear-to-ear over my jersey. AND it was surprisingly chilly outside. Chilly = 50 degrees (when I woke up). Nice little chill in the air, but of course... It's 10:30 am and it's already warmed back up. *sigh* Well. Off to tackle my Monday and to check on my Coffee Shop Moms!