Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Again?!

I've been a slacker lately. I'm just so thrilled about my trip to Green Bay I can't think of anything else. Got to book the flight, hotel, tickets, etc. ASAP!

Daylight savings time had it's effect on Chayce! He's been up at 6am the past 2 mornings. Wonderful huh? ;) But I do enjoy the extra darkness. I love this time of year.

I've been doing some heavy debating lately. I really, and seriously, want out of the state of Florida. I liked it for all of 6 months after moving here, but since then I've been wanting to get OUT as soon as possible. I'm miserable here. And just want to be somewhere that I'm comfortable. I know I don't want to be in the Northeast. But somewhere closer to home (Arkansas) is really calling me right now. I can't sleep many nights because I just don't like being HERE. I really hope by 2010 I can be out of Florida. For good.

I've been looking at the cost of living in various places. Arkansas, Texas, the Carolinas, Washington state, Minnesota even. (If I like WI enough, I'll concider it as well.) So I'm keeping my hopes up. I just need a change of pace in my life. It's too humid and hot down here for me. And growing up in a small town in Arkansas is a big change from central FL. Enough about that though...

A bit sad today, my Pack lost yesterday! Sure did give it a Hell of a game though to the undefeated Titans. Went to OT and lost by a fieldgoal. It's all good though! ;) When I go to Lambeau they'll be playing Houston. Houston is HORRIBLE this year. They haven't won the past 4 or 5 games. So they don't intimidate me much.

Oh yes! The Circus is coming to the area on November 11th! Too bad it's an awkward day (Tuesday?!) but we'll still try and make it to take Chayce. He went last year with his grandparents had had a blast, but I'd like to take him this year. I'm sure he'd just love it! Then again, so would I!