Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's that time of week again! Thankful Thursday.

1. Cooler Weather: Anything under 60 just feels nice down here in FL.

2. Bed, Bath and Beyond

3. Pier 1: This store is AMAZING. I took Jon for the first time (he'd never been!) last weekend and he liked it too.
pier 1 Pictures, Images and Photos


4.Taco Bell: I seriously just can't get enough.
TacoHell Pictures, Images and Photos


5. My GNO's. (Girls' Night Out) A few times a month me and some friends get together, just to... get away! Go out for cocktails, dinner, movies, shopping, etc. It's nice to escape for even a few hours and just have some adult interaction.

6. Reed Diffusers: I ran into Publix one day to pick up a few things because we were having dinner guests. When I wandered down the candle aisle I spotted these reed diffusers. I'd seen them many times, just never picked one up, until that day. I grabbed 3 of them. 2 for my living room and 1 for the front bathroom (All Pumpkin Spice scented). I LOVE THEM! It's hard to find the oil refills, but the reed diffusers themselves are inexpensive (about $5 ea. I even found them at Ross for $2.99!) so I usually just buy new ones. Everyone should get one!

Waterflower Reed Diffuser 15/8"x53/4"h. with 9" reeds $24.99 Pictures, Images and Photos


7. Low Gas Prices: I know I already blogged about this, but seriously. $1.94 today. AMAZING!

8. The "Twilight" Series: I can't put these books down! I'm about halfway through Breaking Dawn, and plan to do some more reading later this evening.

9. My ballet flats. These things save my life somedays, LOL! Every woman (especially MOMS) should own a pair.