Thursday, March 19, 2009

Easter Outfits

So every year I make sure we all match for Easter & Christmas. 2 years ago we all wore blue (Which was HORRID because I look awful in blue, but Jon insisted)... so last year we wore PINK. It actually ended up looking really good! This year Jon wanted to choose, but it's been 4-6 weeks since I told him to decide on a color and he didn't.

So I seriously need to get this done! I don't look good in blue. Period. Jon and Chayce both can pull off just about any color. Right now i'm thinking green. I love the shade of green they have the The Children's Place right now too! So I'm thinking something like this for Chayce...



This shirt isn't solid green. It's checkered with green and white.



He BEGS for a tie everytime we're there, and he doesn't have one yet...
So I may get this one to match his outfit ;)

The hard part is finding MY outfit to match Chayce's....