Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finally, some RAIN!

I don't honestly remember the last time I saw it rain for this much of the day. It's not even 1pm yet, but it's been raining since I woke up at 7:30am.


And.I.Love.It!


We've had the worst drought. Ridiculous. Days like this do make me want to curl up and take a nap, but knowing I have to babysit tomorrow, I definitely want to take advantage of having the hubby home from work today and maybe attempting to get out of the house this afternoon.


We DID go to church so atleast Im already dressed and ready, LOL.


2 days ago we had a small handful of new members join at Coffee Shop Moms and let me tell ya', these girls are simply AMAZING. Some of the nicest, most down-to-earth and FUNNY girls I think we have on there. It warms my heart a bit to know we all have a little place we can go and chat and have a few laughs without any other outside worries. I seriously love those girls. And I seriously love my board.


I've been on quite a few *Mommy boards* and I've been on some with THOUSANDS of members. Some with 10 members. And I've determined I'd rather have a small amount of wonderful, good friends on my board than thousands of people who drop in just to say "hi" once a year. We have about 20 solid members right now that are just wonderful women! What more can I say?!