Monday, March 9, 2009

I heart Petco!

Seriously, Petco is my FAVORITE place for pet stuff! Petland, Petsmart, pet aisles of regular stores... None of those just do it for me like Petco does. They have so much stuff and their prices are great! And the idea of them having a "Treat Center" in the middle of the stores always makes Reese soooo happy!

Yesterday we went and they had a 3 for $10 sale on select puppy clothes! I (believe it or not) haven't bought Reese ONE item of clothing yet. Our chihuahua had about 5 outfits, but I never bought any for Reese until yesterday. I was in Petsmart a while back and it was raining outside. The little old lady next to me was telling her husband she needed to get their dog a new "raincoat" so the rain wouldn't fall on his back. I thought at first, "Wow. What a dumb idea." Then it hit me. Dogs smell HORRIBLE after they got outside to potty in the rain. Completely DISGUSTING. Then the old lady's idea turned into a GENIUS idea to me (lol). So yesterday I took her advice and grabbed Reese a little raincoat. No more stinky rainy dog! I got her that, a red shirt, a pink hoodie, hairbows and 2 new bowls.

We had friends over for dinner the other night and their 18 month old had a great idea. Let's play "spike the ball" with Reese's bowls. So yeah, time for new bowls to say the least. LOL!

Here's the clothing stuff we got her.



She's wearing the pink hoodie and a hairbow here.


A couple more of my little Poodle-Poodles! She's 18 weeks already!!! You'd think I cue her to lick her lips when I take her picture. I've got about 10 photos of her, where she licks her lips as soon as I snap the photo.