Thursday, March 5, 2009

Feelin' Crafty

So last night I bought calligraphy pens, cardstock, envelopes, St. Patrick's Day embellishments and thought I'd get crafty and make St. Patrick's Day cards to send to our close friends and family. I spent a few hours last night working on my calligraphy a bit and today I wrote the cards, added the embellishments and took some photos of Chayce.

Y'know taking photos of a 3 year old is quite complicated, because on Holiday cards you definitely want a photo of them smiling. A "posed" photo for the most part. So out of like 50 shots I managed to get 2 AMAZING ones. You can see the 2 I already edited and uploaded on his website (The link is on the right column of my blog) ----->

I'm about to print out the photos and all that fun stuff and hopefully finish them today. I won't mail them til next week I think.

Oh yes! I got a call from the Optometrist's office today and MY GLASSES ARE IN! So, I'm going to pick them up in about a half hour. I'll try and snap some shots of me in my glasses. Or, if I'm lookin' rough I'll just snap a shot of the glasses. LOL!