Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mini Frittatas [Courtesy: Giada De Laurentiis]

I was watching Giada's show on the Food Network yesterday and she made these cute little miniature frittatas. (Basically a quiche without a crust) So I figured today would be the best day to make them since I'm planning to make my Cinnamon-Toffee Bread Pudding for dinner tonight. Who doesn't love breakfast for dinner?!

Here's the recipe. I cut it in half to make 24, she did double this and made like 40 or something. Wayyyy too much for a family of 3. So if you want to try them out for a crowd, double this and you'll get about 40.



Miniature Frittatas

4 eggs
1/4 c. whole milk
1/2 c. shredded sharp cheddar
Parsley (dried or fresh)
Salt & Pepper
Cooking Spray

-Whisk eggs and milk.
-Add cheese and spices (according to your taste!)
-Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray
-Fill each about 3/4 full
-Top with more cheese if desired
-Bake at 375 for about 8 mins./until they puff up!