Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's been SO long since I've posted a "Thankful Thursday". Guess I'll do one today!
THANKFUL THURSDAY
1. My new SUV: My Saturn Vue is seriously the newest HUGE blessing to us. I love it so much!
2. Easter Sales: For procrastinators like myself, I'm SO grateful for places that already have Easter stuff marked down! Woo Hoo!
3. My Dry-Erase Calendar: I Have a magnetic dry-erase calendar on my refrigerator. Without this thing I swear I'd be so lost and scatter-brained. It really does keep me organized!
4. My glasses: I don't realize how blind I am unil I forget to put on my glasses in the early mornings. YIKES! Why I took so long to schedule and eye doctor appointment in the first place? Who knows.
5. Frozen white bread dough: I tried making my own bread dough a while back to make cinnamon rolls, and it was a disaster. I'm soooo glad I can find it already frozen. Yesterday I stumbled across a frozen ball of dough I'd forgotten about so I made cinnamon rolls with it.