Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mission Easter: ACCOMPLISHED!

I sucked it up today and went shopping. I knew it would be easy to find Jon's and Chayce's at TCP. Yep, their children's XL is the equivelant to an adult size Small-Medium. Sooo, as a joke 3 years ago Jon put on one of their XL shirts and it FIT! Perfectly! So now everytime you see Jon and Chayce match identically, you know our little secret. Hahaha...

It was the most difficult to find MY outfit because I could find NO green. NONE. Then the last store I went into they had this adoreable top on the window display. It was the only one in my size left too, so I grabbed it. They had it paired up with some light wash denim jeans and it looked super cute, and the model photo at The Children's Place had the sweater vest paired up with denim. So I figure instead of being too "formal" this Easter, we're going to dress nice yet casual by all wearing denim! So we're all wearing green tops, light wash denim jeans, and white shoes.


Here's a sneek peak at our look!

Photobucket



Close-up of Chayce's... I got him the tie! :)




Close-up of my top.