Tuesday, May 12, 2009

American Idol: Season 8 FINALE

american idol Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok, so I'm a HUGE Idol fan. Anyone who knows me knows this. And I'm very ashamed of myself right now for not blabbing on and on about it on my blog!

Anyways, wayyy earlier in the season when they first had the top 16 or whatever, I predicted Danny, Kris, Lil and Adam to be the top 4. And Adam and Danny to be in the finale.

HOWEVER, after the past 2 weeks, I'm going to eat my words.

Because Kris (Gotta love my fellow Arkansan!) has TOTALLY upped his game and shown the world how talented he is. Not only vocally but instrumentally. He's amazing.

I still think Adam is untouchable in this. I'd bet almost anything he WILL Win this, and nothing is making me think otherwise. BUT, as far as who I'd *like* to see in the finale..... KRIS AND ADAM. Will Kris actually beat out Danny for that spot? Only time will tell. Luckily, a SHORT time. Can't wait to see the results tomorrow! Fingers crossed. And done rambling.