Friday, May 15, 2009

A Fabulous Friday

Today has been quite a great day, and it's only noon! I'm LOVING my new Espresso Machine and having an iced latte really jumpstarted my day today. And it's honestly nice to not have to go spend $4 everytime I want one....

I was SUPPOSED to send out Chayce's birthday party invitations today, but totally forgot about it until this morning. So I'll probably do that Monday. He's so excited about his carnival party. Between HIS party and our vow renewal I'm really fighing panic attacks, I swear! So much to do in so little time. YIKES!

Tomorrow we go to his Preschool to enroll him. (Last weekend was registeration for VPK; now that we've picked a school we have to enroll him specifically in that school).

Then Sunday is our Luau! I'm very excited to see how it turns out and see what yummy dishes everyone brings.

I wanted to share a quote I heard the other day with everyone. So think about it!
"Don't tell God how big your storm is,
tell the storm how big your God is."