Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend Plans and Disappointments

The end of the week. AT LAST!
Tonight we have practice at church. Chayce will be spending the night with my parents, then tomorrow morning when I pick him up I'm taking him and my sister to the movies.
This weekend begins Week 1 of the Free Summer Movies at our local theatre and they're kicking off the summer with an old classic.
The Wizard of Oz!

Ruby Slippers Pictures, Images and Photos
Not only is it mine and my sister's FAVORITE movie of alltime, but Chayce has never seen it. So I think it'll be quite fun.
On another note, I think my husband will kill me today. I did another mock-up centerpiece and I think I like this one best of all, so all the dried branches we've had stored in our garage the past YEAR will NOT be put to use (only a small portion of them will). We will still use Crystal Trees for church decorations. But I'm pretty much sold on the most recent idea.
A bit disappointed today that the Magic lost to the Cavs last night. LAME. I was hoping it would be the end last night.
Pray for redemption at Game 6.
GO MAGIC!