Wednesday, December 3, 2008

3rd time's a charm...

Tonight will be my 3rd time to see Twilight in the theatre. And of course I'm excited!

I found 2 more homes in the Orlando area that I'm really interested in. My fingers are crossed. This one is my favorite...



Still in search of a puppy. We have found one that has potential, but in the photos she looked to be somewhat larger than I'd want. I'm not sure if it was just the camera angles, so I'm asking the person for her weight and length. She's a Shih Tzu. This is such a tough decision! In the next 90 days I will...

-Get a new puppy.
-Move to Orlando.
-Purchase an SUV.

Can we say... STRESS?! Literally having anxiety attacks over all this right now. I'm just comfortable in my home, but can't turn down something so great in Orlando to make better money, so gotta take advantage of it while we can! This is already a hectic time of year as it is, so the added stress makes it difficult for me. But it will be worth it in about 6 months. :)