Monday, December 8, 2008

Simply Wonderful Monday

Today I begin working PART TIME instead of FULL TIME from home. I'm going from 55+ hours to a simple 25 hours. And still making about the same pay. So this was the best thing to happen to me in SO long. Doing the in-home childcare has taken a toll on me. Physically, emotionally.. I don't know how my husband tolerates me. I have no time for anything most days because I'm constantly chasing 4+ children through my home. So this is just wonderful for me. Will give me loads of extra time to spend with Chayce and preparing for the move to Orlando.

This Saturday we're going to Disney! We haven't told Chayce yet, because last time it was ALL he asked for and talked about for weeks. So we're waiting until later this week to mention it to him.

disney Pictures, Images and Photos

Then, of course, Saturday is the big game! I must say I'm very disappointed with my Packers this year. You put all your eggs in Aaron Rodgers' basket and all you get is an omlette full of bad cheese.

Thursday I'm meeting with Tiki's (our soon-to-be new puppy!) current owner to take Tiki to Petland and size him up to see what size clothes, collars, leashes I need. Very exciting to see him again. I may make a trip up to Orlando's animal shelter this week... Just cuz'. ;)