Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost done Christmas Shoppin'.

Last night I went out, on a mission, to complete my Christmas shopping. I'm down to shopping for Mom and Dad at this point. I can't decide weather to get them one gift that's for both of them, or get them seperate gifts. I know what I want, just can't decide! ACK!

Tomorrow Chayce and his friend, Leighton, are exchanging gifts. Leighton is quite the girly-girl and has TONS of typical girly pink stuff, so I made sure her gifts was NOT pink. :) We decided to get her a Furberry! [The Yellow one, since she claims yellow to be her favorite color] They're basically a modern day scented Popple. And I can't resist, as I was a HUGE fan of Popples as a kid. [Still am...]

This one is called "Pineapple Pup".


Jon and I got our friends Korin and Jim (Leighton's parents) this! They're quite the beer drinkers, so why not?! We agreed they'd like it and we know it's something they'll use on a regular basis.



Tonight I'm going shopping for a Christmas dress. I saw a cute sweater dress at the mall the other day and am curious to see if there's any left. BUT, with it expected to be 75 degrees on Sunday and a high of 65 on Christmas, I'm not sure if I want to be sweating in a sweater dress. THEN AGAIN we'll be in church on Sunday, which is an icebox mostly. Anywhoo, whatever I decide on, I'll post it on here. Anyone else ready for Christmas to get here already?! I'm exhausted from all the hussle and bustle!