Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Photo Sharing

I have to share some photos I snapped yesterday of Chayce, and then a few of myself and Chayce... LOVING this camera. And I think I have to admit, I'm liking my Canon better than my Nikon. *GASP!* These are SOOC [no editing has been done, aside from resizing].
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes, I'm loving the Sepia tone on this camera. Even more than Black & White!
Photobucket
Settings: Vivid Color/Daylight/ISO 200 (I think?)
Photobucket
Should've used a slower shutter speed to blur the background a bit...
Photobucket
Should've used higher ISO. WAY too dark here. Taken by my Mom! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And my favorites...
Photobucket
...Wish I had got his feet!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one's for Bianca. Thanks for suggesting the Macro setting. I obviously need to play with my aperature settings and ISO a bit more, but there was a definite depth of field change!
Photobucket