Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Ta-da! I remembered. LOL

It's that time of week, again. Thankful Thursday!

1. Starbucks' Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino. Their little christmas twist on the regular mocha frappuccino is even BETTER. And I found out from the local barista that I can get one year round, just request it! They just like to promote them during the holiday season. WOO HOO!

2. SUPER Target. Not just regular Target. The SUPER target. I went grocery shopping there this week and spent about $50 less than I normall do! *gasp* Guess I know where I'll be doing all my shopping from now on.

3. Old Time Pottery: I LOVE this store. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I get 90% of my home decor there.

4. Cinnamon Scented Pinecones

5. Today's rainy, gloomy weather. Guess living in the Sunshine State isn't the best choice for someone like myself. I'd love to live somewhere where it was rainy and gloomy all the time. I love this weather for some sick reason, LOL. I guess it's because it puts me in a calming mood.

6. Disney World: Can't wait to be there!

7. Stubhub.com I got such an AMAZING deal on our tickets for the JAX vs. GB game, and reccomend them to anyone looking for tickets of ANY kind! Check em' out!