Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shop, Shop, SHOP.

Must break the habit, or I'm gonna get myself into trouble, LOL! But the styles out this Winter are seriously beautiful. Very classy and elegant stuff I'm finding. I NEVER shop for myself, honestly. I'm always buying for things for the house or for Chayce. Well I bought my Christmas Dress the other night. I'm simply in LOVE with it!





Today I found this sweater that I just couldn't pass up.



I really wanted it in white/cream but they only had it in an XL. So I decided to grab the purple color. I NEVER wear purple, and don't think I've ever even owned anything this shade of purple, so we'll see how it goes! I'm going to pair it with some jeans and either black or silver heels.

Chayce and I spent about 3 1/2 hours at the mall today, YIKES. But I'm VERY proud I only made it out with that 1 sweater for myself. :) With it being the weekend before Christmas, almost every store had 50% off sales. Of course the ONE item in the mall I wanted WASN'T on sale, but I still got it for under $20. So, if you're willing to fight the crowds, you can catch some GREAT deals on clothes this weekend.