Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Slacking.

Such a bad blogger this past week. The Thanksgiving week and weekend had me running around like a chicken with my head cut off. BUT the good news is Thanksgiving went well, the leftovers are finally gone, my Christmas decor has been up for a few days now, and I'm done Christmas shopping for Chayce.

WHEW!

We're still on the search for our Christmas Puppy. We just can't seem to find the "perfect" one. In due time.

Jon's birthday was Saturday, we went to Orlando for dinner at Chili's, looked at puppies up there, and just had some family time together. I lured him to the dark side and got him reading Twilight, LOL. He finished it today and he's excited to go see the movie! The movie, by the way, was AMAZING! The main character, Edward, is GORGEOUS if I do say so myself. LOL

twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

I've seen the movie twice. Tomorrow will make my 3rd time. It doesn't get old! Just like the books. They're simply wonderful!