Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend Recap

We spent all day Saturday at Disney, and Chayce had such a great time. Saw so many new and exciting things, and got to meet Mickey Mouse, of course! It was a late night, then he spent all day Sunday with Grandad and Granny [my parents] while Jon and I went to Jacksonville for the Jax vs. GB game!

Yes, we lost. But I had the BEST time! It was so much fun! GB was ahead the whole game then inside the 2 minute warning (4th qtr of the game) we lost it. 20 to 16 JAX. And the game-winning interception was caught by Jacksonville's very own Reggie Nelson [who Jon and I both went to High School with!] It was bittersweet, we love to see a friend of ours do so well, but hate to see my Pack lose of course... Especially to the JAGS! Blahhh...

That made my 2nd trip to Altell Stadium in JAX. Next time I will either go to Miami's stadium or Tampa Bay's. But that'll have to wait until next season of course ;)

Overall it was a great weekend. I'm just SUPER exhausted and a bit sleep deprived. Definitely headed to bed early tonight!

A week from today I bring home little Taquito! And 8 days until we exchange gifts. Chayce just can't stop talking about Santa coming to bring him a puppy... It's all he's been asking for. So I know he'll be quite happy with his little *gift*.