Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Ramblings. *Yada, Yada, Yada*

**HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF THIS MORNING**

No need to elaborate. Parts of my life are finished, and I am grateful. Now I can start with a wonderful week!

Yesterday was MADNESS! 2 birthday parties for 3 children, and today is another!

Chayce had a blast. His friend, Jeremy, turned 5 and his friend Jaden (who is also Jeremy's cousin) turned 2. They had a great little get-together. Then we stopped by Chayce's friend, Nicky's, house for his birthday party as well.

Chayce and I got to do some typical Saturday shopping. Our usual routine of Starbucks, Target, the Mall... Y'know. All that fun jazz. I got the coolest thing, too! We used to have a PUR water filtration system in the old house. When we moved here, it wouldn't work with our faucet for some reason. So it just sits in our cabinet. When we DID have it, though, we realized we didn't ALWAYS need filtered water (for dishes and other kitchen tasks), and weren't using it as often as we thought. So when I saw this, I grabbed it! It's a filtered water pitcher! This way we always have some filtered drinking water, and don't have to keep buying it by the gallon.



Very neat, though. It has a blinking green light on the lid to indicate the filter is working, and it will blink yellow when it's time to replace the filter. Not bad for about $15. And it does make the water taste much... cleaner!

Anywhoo. Today we are going to spend some time with Jon's family. My little nephew, Elias (Eli) is turning ONE! So today they're having a little birthday party for him at my In-Laws' house. Chayce always loves a chance to see his cousin Eli. We found this for him and I'm sure he'll love it.



We are also passing down an activity table Chayce got for HIS 1st birthday to Elias. Anything Chayce has in his room is practically spotless. So it's in perfect condition. We have no use for it anymore, so why not give it to Eli?

My sister and her family are flying in! Their plane lands TODAY! I haven't seen her since Taylor was about 9 months old, so I finally get to meet her husband and baby Gabbi.



Oh, and seriously. Did New Orleans piss off the big man upstairs or something?! This is getting ridiculous. Stay safe, New Orleans!