Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What a Wednesday!

What a day!!!

Jon had to go to the Doctor's office this morning. Keep him in your prayers, he's having a lot of pain. My In-Laws totally saved the day by offering to take Chayce for a few days! I've finally got the website just about done! Seriously, about 2 more things to adjust, and it'll be ready for launch. The site has been consuming my every waking moment today. I really hope you all (that join) enjoy it!

The site will launch on Friday!

I'm so excited. So much hard work has went into this, and I can't wait to see it up and running in action!

Tomorrow is our appointment at the Hilton with the event planner. So I'm really thankful my in-laws have Chayce! We can take care of our meeting without worrying about chasing a 3 year old around.

So what am I to do? 3 days without my child. An injured husband. *sigh* Off to do more wedding planning I guess.