Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

A friend of mine does this on her blog, and I think it's a great idea. A wonderful way to sit back, and think about what I'm thankful for. Even the smallest of things. Since today is Day 1 of this blog, and happens to be a Thursday, it will be a great tradition here on my blog! Here we go...

1. The Obvious: I'm so grateful for my amazing son. I couldn't have asked for a more healthy, beautiful, outgoing, funny, fun-loving child. He truly means the world to me!

2. Starbucks: More specifically, the Mocha Frappuccinos. Seriously. I wouldn't be complete without that place. I think secretly my husband wish the whole chain would fold and fall off the planet. LOL


3. Frozen Spinach: Cooking a new dish tonight, I realize how convenient those little $.90 pouches of frozen spinach are. Do you know how much time it would take to do that yourself?!

4. Target: My store of choice. Which sees more of my income than I'd like to think about.


5. My Blackberry: I just got a Pearl 8120 this past month. And I don't know how I lived without it!
Photobucket


6. Candles: I'm a candle fanatic. I always keep them burning. My favorites are LUCKILY coming out right now with Autumn approaching. All of the "pumpkin" and "harvest spice" scented ones are my absolute favorites! I stock up this time of year and try to make them last as long as possible even through the spring!

7. My Planner book: I swear by my little personal planner. AMAZING.

8. My near and dear Friends: I meet so many people that you just learn you can't trust them as far as you can throw them. But in life you meet people that are truly amazing and wonderful people. Those people in my life know who they are, and I respect them to the fullest! The ones that choose to gossip or burn me, are dropped like a bad habit and never looked back on. So the people in my life that make me smile, and are my FRIENDS... I love you all so much!

9. Google: THANK GOD FOR GOOGLE! :)

10. Tonight's Sunset: I had to update this post to show all of you the gorgeous sunset from my home tonight.