Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today I am grateful for...

Today I am grateful for: ASHLEY


I met Ashley a few days after I moved to Florida, back in High School. So we've been friends 6 years now. Unfortunatly we both went our seperate ways; I started a family, and she's still in college, but we still do keep in touch. She's actually a bridesmaid in my vow-renewal. I have made many friends the past few years and since I've became a mother, but I keep those friends I've known longer even closer to my heart. Ashley is a kind-hearted person who has always been one to put others before her. Ashley is also one of the VERY FEW people that I know I can trust with my secrets, and I know she's always got my back. I think in my lifetime I've only had a handful of friends that I cherish like I do her.