Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Such a busy bee.

My mind is running 1,000mph today. Already!

I'm trying SO hard to get my site up and running, like TODAY if possible. I waited on hold for EIGHTEEN MINUTES to talk to a rep with my domain host and then my call got dropped. ACK! Looks like this may take a while. Still gotta get vbulletin up and going on there, too. Not to mention getting the layout and settings all going. This is craziness!

Anyways, our landlord (who we've NEVER met in real life) is flying in either tomorrow or Thursday. It'll be nice to get to meet him. FINALLY.

Our air conditioner is STILL screwed up. The A/C repair man is coming today. Woo Hoo! It's so weird. It gets cold in here until around noon-ish, then it gets crazy hot. Yesterday my house reached 86 degrees. Miserable.

Yesterday I finally got to catch up on the book "Twilight".

It really IS as addicting as everyone told me. I sat down and read from Chapter 5 (where I left off 2 weeks ago) to Chapter 21. I should finish it within the next day or so, depending on how much spare time I'll get.

I *thought* I'd get to stop working in 2 weeks, but it looks like I'll have to continue working until about Halloween right now. We had some unsuspected things come up, so I'm going to work a bit longer for the extra income, then when I DO stop working we'll be prepared. SO anywhoo, that's how my day is today. Cramming my brain to catch up on some bills, trying to launch my website, trying to finish my book, working, and today is Grocery Shopping Day.