Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ok. Seriously?

Do you ever have one of those days where you just think, "WHO did I piss off to deserve this?!"

It's been one of THOSE days.

Yesterday we ended up getting a flat tire. Jon got it on the way home from work. So he pulled over to replace it. SO, Saturday being my only day of the week to sleep in past 6am, I had to wake up at around 7-ish to take care of all that jazz.

The morning went pretty well. But when we were at a birthday party this afternoon, I dropped my camera and shattered it. Just great.

THEN right after that, I step into the backyard (barefoot. Which I NEVER am, but heels and a birthday party are a bad combo, so I sat barefoot in the backyard to watch chayce play in the water).... and step on a BEE. Nice huh?!

Then, we get home and I'm already exhausted. I walk into my house feeling like a dang sauna. Apparantly our A/C is jacked up.

WHAT THE HECK IS UP?! I'm so freaking irritated tonight. I have my a/c down to like 66 degrees and it's still like 80 in here. And Jon's stuck at work until 10pm.