Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Monday again.

After a weekend of wedding shopping/planning, being in the sun, and on the go, and watching my Pack get defeated by ROMO .... I'm just DRAINED today.

The website is in it's final stages. Thank God! I still need to:

-Work out the kinks in my E-mail account for the server. It won't validate! ACK!

-Get the site header adjusted to fit the board.

-Upgrade my control panel.

As soon as that's done, I do believe it'll be time to launch. Crossing my fingers for THIS FRIDAY!

Thursday we're meeting up with the event planner at the Hilton to discuss further plans.

We haven't been able to choose between candles and candy for the wedding favors. Until just this morning. I finally caved and agreed with Jon's idea of doing candy/chocolate as a gift instead of candles. I wanted candles to stick with the candlelight theme, BUT since the ceremony AND reception will be all by candlelight, I don't want to overkill it, so we'll do candy instead.