Sunday, September 28, 2008

I sure do love Sundays...

The Pack vs. TB @ 1pm

NYJ vs. ARZ @ 1pm

DAL vs. WASH @ 4pm


Chayce is home! He had fun at Grandpa/Grandma's house. They took him to the Space Center [for his first time!] and it's all he's been talking about since he's been home. He's not happy that Jon had to go to work today though, it's his first day back and Jon won't be able to spend time with him until 6pm tonight. It's OK though, he'll be content watching football this afternoon. The child LOVES football. It's in his blood, LOL.

Chayce decided he wants to be Spiderman for Halloween. Oh joy! Atleast it's a popular character and won't be hard to find a costume.

Our 3 year anniversary is on Thursday. We both nearly forgot with all the hype of NEXT year! No one ever seems to remember though. We eloped on 10.2.05, and I don't think we've ever recieved a "Happy Anniversary" card or anything from anyone. Except for his parents. His mom always remembers, which is very thoughtful! It's just kinda pathetic. I go out of my way to wish everyone happy birthday, anniversary, whatever... Yet Jon and I always kinda go un-noticed. But if I happen to miss something I get the guilt-trip phone call, "Oh, nice of you to wish me happy birthday." or some crap. It's whatever though. I'm just generally a thoughtful person, I keep close track of special occassions. So since we never get so much as a "Happy Anniversary", I always try to plan something big for us. This year, not so much because of next year of course! It'll be worth it.

I never thought Jon would be so involved in the planning of all this. He wants to see everything, and approve of it with me. Last night we went to a candy store here in our mall. I'm guessing it's new as I've only noticed it the past month or so. We decided to go with the favor boxes [colors still undecided!] and now it's a decision to WHAT we'll fill the boxes with. At the candy store they had these AMAZING Raspberry/Chocolate Truffles. We're guessing about 3 of them will fit in each box. The manager/owner said she would even seperate them, 3 at a time, and wrap them in 3's so I can put them in the favor boxes! She was giving us so many good ideas. Like Chocolate Covered Cherries. That's a possibility too. We just know we want something rich and delicate. I don't just want to stuff it with M&M's (Jon's idea). So we've been leaning toward Hershey's Kisses, but may do something like the truffles, or cherry cordials. Decisions, Decisions! But we sure didn't mind taste-testing, LOL!

Enough of my endless ramblings for today. Gotta keep up with the games!